Scott Clare is an experienced leader in the commercial interiors and office furniture industry. He is passionate about working with teams to deliver exceptional service to customers through:
- Consistently communicating and managing their expectations
- Always doing what we say we’ll do
- Finishing the job every time
- Thanking customers for their business
Scott has worked for both dealers and service providers and understands the importance of building a great team to deliver excellent results for both the business and our customers.
1. What is your favorite winter activity and why? I love cross country skiing and being outdoors. It’s a great workout and the skiing community is such a great group of people. It’s great getting together and enjoying the outdoors in the winter.
2. What is your favorite restaurant? My favorite restaurant is probably the Ichiban Hibachi Steakhouse and Sushi Bar. Getting together with a group of people, enjoying a meal with an interactive experience is always a fun time!
3. Tell us an interesting fact about yourself. I do skijoring with my yellow lab Rosie. Skijoring is a winter sport in which a person on skis is pulled by a dog, horse, or vehicle. I have been skijoring recreationally and competing in races and for about three years. It’s a great activity that can be enjoyed with family and friends.
4. What is your favorite family tradition/activity during the holidays? Getting together with family and just sharing a meal together is one of my favorite things. My wife has seven siblings and there are so many generations that the group can get up to 50 people. I love spending time with family – we also try to do an annual ski trip in Colorado and I really look forward to that every year.
5. What is your favorite sports team? I guess it would have to be the Twins or the Vikings. I used to play intramural baseball and football, but skiing has always been more of my thing. I enjoy skiing more than any other sport!